Hello family and friends. My Uncle Jim and Aunt Sandy are facing a very difficult crisis in their lives. Aunt Sandy has been battling cancer since 2005. In January, 2008 an xray revealed nodules in the lungs. In August of 2008 an MRI showed inflammation behind the right eye. The doctor explained these are inoperable lesions along the orbital bone. On Tuesday, Sept. 9th, my aunt and uncle left for Frankfort, Germany for Aunt Sandy to under go a rigorous 21 day treatment. Please pray for her strength, her comfort, and her peace through this. Please pray this for my Uncle Jim too as he stands beside his wife, embracing her through this difficult time in their lives. They have created a blog to keep us updated on her situation while they are in Germany. Please feel free to stay updated so that you know how to pray for her health. http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/sandrabinney

3 comments:
I will be praying!
I am sorry to hear about your aunt. It sounds like the new place where she and your uncle are is great! I will pray that she will be healed.
Hi dear. Thinking of Aunt Sandy and Uncle Jim brings back so many lovely memories. Aunt Sandy has always been a very Godly woman and made me feel special when we were around her and Uncle Jim. Jim even today....still calls me Carol Binney. He's funny! Bless their hearts. I'm sad that they are going through this but as all we believers know....God is in control. I will pray for Aunt Sandy asking for courage, healing and patience as well as, for Uncle Jim. Love you. Mom
Post a Comment