Sunday, August 24, 2008

Thank God For Husbands

Today was an exhausting day for us. We got up and drove our now normal 90 minute drive to church (one way) and then we had to stay in Peru to meet someone interested in our house which meant we didn't get on our journey to return home until 3:30. Then of course another 90 minute trip home. Our last few weeks of moving and adjusting have been very tiresome. And I am just praising God tonight for my husband. I can go to him and share my heart, telling him how weary I feel, and Charlie is so protective of my burdens. He tries to carry so much for me so that I can focus on our home and children. God was so good to give me someone who loves me like Charlie does, though I am so unworthy of his love. God truly reveals Himself to us wives through our husbands, especially when we have husbands who do try to love us as Jesus loves the church. I am blessed to have Charlie and to spend my life with him. I pray one day I will learn to show my love in a way that brings him more encouragement, like the encouragement he brings me daily!

2 comments:

Granny said...

this is only a test for my mom

Granny said...

Good morning dear child. thank you very much for helping me figure this complex sight out. Now, I can....blog to my hearts content.

I do have another problem, can't find on your blog where to click into Aunt Sandy's updates while she is in Germany. Love ya.
Mom