Monday, July 14, 2008

Warsaw...Here We Come!

We are praising the Lord today! Charlie did accept the job in Warsaw and his new boss is trying to help us find a home to rent. We are all very excited about what the Lord has in store for the days to come.

6 comments:

Amanda said...

That is wonderful! I am very happy for you! I hope that everything goes well for you.
Love you all,
Amanda

AboveAllRubies said...

I am currently sitting in the living room, listening to the talk about the only subject we seem to discuss lately.... what house we want to live in!

Anonymous said...

Right on!!!

Rhonda said...

Where have I been??? I have been wondering why I hadn't heard the decision yet and it was on the blog the whole time. I usually check at least once a day and it has been two days! That is very unusual for me!
Anyway, I am happy for you. I hope you find just the right house. I know you will for our Shepherd always leads.

dannyrea said...

I think that is great! You will now be closer to us.
I keep following your blog. Aunt Diana

Shelley said...

Aunt Diana, I didn't know you were following my blog. What an encouragement that brings me to know you care that much. And yes, we will be closer to you. Perhaps that will bring us opportunity to get to know each other a bit better!:)