Thursday, May 22, 2008

Sick Days

This week has brought a bug to our house. Kennedi has been very sick with a throat infection and a fever. I've been praying her through it, avoiding the doctor as long as I can and God has answered my prayers. She is much better today, though not completely out of the woods yet. You know your child is sick when she is wearing a ski hat in the middle of the day in springtime and burying herself in blankets, while the rest of you are running around the house breaking a sweat! Even through their bouts with illness they still manage to bring a smile to the face of their mother. How I love this little gal!!!

1 comment:

AboveAllRubies said...

awww i don't know if i've ever seen such a cute sick girl. i love her too. and i think ava will be very happy when she can be held by her aunt kennedi again!