Kennedi had her best friend Vanessa and Vanessa's sister over for a birthday dinner and birthday cake. We kept things simple this year as we had actually spent her birthday in Kalamazoo, Michigan with Granny and Grandpa. The girls had a very fun time together. May God bless this next year of Kennedi's life. She is such a sweet person. She is a peace keeper in our house. She is easy going like her dad, most of the time. Sometimes you see her mom in her too. I thank God for the 11 years we have embraced so far with our special daughter.
Shelley's Avon Site
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Happy Birthday Kennedi! I did think of you on your birthday. You were at our house for your birthday last year. :)
pretty soon you will need a firetruck for all the candles. See you soon
I see you had another sleepless night! you 3:30 am poster!
I don't know why it said it was 3:38 am when I posted because it was actually around 6:30 am. It's probably that motorcycle in our computer!!!
Post a Comment