Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Time With My Daughters

Yesterday all of the girls and I (and Ava too!) drove to Peru and went swimming at Pat & Michelle's house for a while and later went to Mom and Dave's for dinner. We had a great day visiting, though not enough time at all! The best part of our day was our drive home. We engaged in such wonderful conversation about God and those that He has put in our lives. I'm so grateful for opportunities that we have to love others and pray for others. I'm especially grateful for the wisdom that I hear and see in all of my daughters and have so much to be thankful for, especially when I consider what Courtney has truly been delivered from. She has become such a precious, beautiful, and wise young woman. She is growing into the kind of friend that others pray God will bring them. She holds confidences to the deepest part of her heart and I praise God her! She is growing in so many ways into a wonderful BIG sister, one that Kennedi and Kaylee have begun to look up to. What a blessing it is to be a mom!

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

I am glad you got to go see Patrick and Michelle and the rest of the family yesterday. I am sure everyone had a lot of fun.
I have also loved watching Courtney grow. God has done a beautiful and wonderful work. What a dear friend!!