Tuesday, August 12, 2008

WHAT is Under Your Bed???

OK...this picture might be an over exageration but it may as well have looked like this!!! Only 3 days left to get packed and cleaned up! I have to admit, I have been procrastinating about walking into Kennedi & Kaylee's room, especially looking under their bed! You never know what might jump out and bite you! Regretfully, oh so regretfully, they are not trained in Room Cleaning 101! Anyone who wants to come spend a week with us and take on this task of teaching them to clean and stay organized is more than welcome!;) I found many unmentionables, enough garbage to fill 2, yes 2, tall kitchen garbage bags! I never knew we owned so many Sharpie markers! What do you mean you don't own any belts??? Have you peeked under your mattress? Not to mention the number of times I have heard them say they can't find the "partner" to any of their socks...I know where they have been hiding now! Oh do pray that our new home does not fall victim to such unnecessary clutter! I pray this move will clean us up! Stay tuned.....

3 comments:

Rhonda said...

I will be over to help your daughters figure out how to clean there room and keep it organized... Just as soon as I learn. :)

Shelley said...

Will be waiting!

Chelle said...

Hey, sounds like the perfect task for tackling, from Auntie Michelle. I would enjoy helping train my wonderful nieces in organization and cleaning 101, then you can help me with potty training Colin. I think it sounds like an excellent trade.