Shelley's Avon Site
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
We Have Arrived at Our Humble Abode
Hello family and friends! The Lord has truly blessed us with this new home of ours. And don't misunderstand me, we are not of the mentality who believe in the prosperity gospel. But we are confident that God allowed us to live in the "Ol' Shack" in Peru for as long as He did so that we might be prepared to have grateful hearts for what was to come and do we ever! Anyone that wants to come visit us in our new home is welcome...no invitations required! Just let us know when you're coming. I just wanted to show you pics so that you can see what we are enjoying.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I am glad you are getting all settled. Everything looks nice. I see that the pretty rug ended up in the living room. It looks nice.
We just got home from the conference. We are very tired but will have lots to talk about Sunday.
Post a Comment