Thursday, May 8, 2008

Old Pictures

Just before our parents moved to Kalamazoo we had a birthday party for Mom. I almost felt like the party was for me when she showed me a brown paper bag full of my childhood memories. In the midst of packing they were going through their garage and our brother Patrick found some of our old pictures. I am the blessed recipient of them...I will be making copies for Stephanie and Steve. There are some wonderful pictures from our childhood. My favorite is this one of my sister Stephanie (middle, yet oldest of us three), myself (on the right, I'm 2nd in line), and my brother Steve (left, he was the youngest until Pat came along). I hadn't remembered ever seeing this picture before. It now hangs above my chair in my quiet corner. I am reminded by it to pray for my sis and brother. I love them dearly.

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

I love looking through old pictures!! It is so much fun. Our problem is that when we are cleaning things and we come across old picture, nothing else gets done for a while we we look through all of them!

Anonymous said...

That photo brings back memories. Weren't you about that old when you got a pea stuck up your nose? Steve was about that old when he shut his weenie in a metal drawer. Good Times!!!