Thursday, May 8, 2008

My Quiet Corner

Yesterday was a BIG cleaning day for me. I worked hard on our bedroom and bedroom closet. It took me from 8 until 11:30 but I was successful in seeing the task to the end. I moved a recliner into our room, as I had no room for one before cleaning. I have since moved my Bible and books that I'm reading (Marriage to a Difficult Man...the story of Johnathon and Sarah Edwards & Abeka Bible Doctrine) to my new Quiet Corner. I had my first morning of quiet time in my room today. I enjoyed it much more than the living room. It's a new atmosphere and I can actually close my door and have my prayer/quiet time without interruption. My school schedule is so grueling that my room is always neglected. But I was determined to change that. I know my bedroom should be a sanctuary for Charlie and I. I am committed to maintaining, no matter what.

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

I love having a comfy chair in the corner of my room. It is so nice to be able to read, write letters or what ever I want in there. I can't say it is exactly a "quiet" place because my room is pretty much the middle of the house. The living room is on one side and the dining room on the other. Oh well, I love my bedroom anyway. I actually got some cleaning done in there this morning, too! I has been such a mess lately!