Shelley's Avon Site
Monday, February 2, 2009
koozerkooks.blogspot.com
It's happened! Kennedi & Kaylee have started a blog and it's all about cooking (no, not about animals, cooking!!!). They have been coming up with some recipes that they have shared on their website and my chapped knuckles can prove how busy they have been in my kitchen! Though they have been trying to clean up after themselves, I always catch myself chasing behind them to get the kitchen back up to my standards. They have been taking lots of pictures and videos which are fun but they haven't been posted yet...time hasn't been entirely on our side. But some creativity rests on their site. I hope you'll take a peek and comment, it would encourage them both very much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Wow Shelley! Two posts in a row. I need to take some lessons on that!
Ha! That's what happens when you don't hold a "paying job" and you take Mondays off.
hey, glad to see the girls are having fun with cooking!
Post a Comment