"Children are God's apostles, day by day, Sent forth to preach of love, of hope, of peace." ~Picture is by Charles Curran~
Looks like lots of fun. I am REALLY wanting to go sledding this year. I haven't been in a long time.
You're always welcome to come here for a ride! Better come while there is snow. :)
May I come too!
Of course Amanda! Better come while the sledding is good though!!!
Hey, can't wait to see you on Sat!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Looks like lots of fun. I am REALLY wanting to go sledding this year. I haven't been in a long time.
You're always welcome to come here for a ride! Better come while there is snow. :)
May I come too!
Of course Amanda! Better come while the sledding is good though!!!
Hey, can't wait to see you on Sat!
Post a Comment