We are so grateful for all our Savior does for us. I must share this story. Charlie's new boss, Jason, was on his way to have a meeting with his crew early in the morning, when he saw a man who used to work for him out walking. Jason stopped to talk to his former employee and was told that this man and his family were relocating to Kansas as he was going to accept a pastorial position. Jason knew that they had rented their home from another man and asked if this man had found new renters yet. Jason has known the owner for years and called him to inquire about the house. Then Jason told Charlie about it and Charlie asked Jason to call me. I called the owner (this part is almost over) and scheduled a time to meet him. I asked him what would be required to hold the house for us and he just asked for the deposit. No application needed as he knows Jason and knows that he did a thourough investigation on Charlie before he hired him. The owners were asking for $210.00 less on the monthly rent than the house we had applied for to rent. So my very good friend Carla offered to take me, Kennedi, and Kaylee to Warsaw to look at this place. It's exactly what we need! It's small, yet not as small as the one we looked at before. It's a very nice home with a beautiful yard and it sits across the street from a lake. The owners live across the street from us and have a beautiful lakefront home. Anyway, we met the owner yesterday, a very nice retired gentleman, loved the house and the location and we will only be 1 mile from Charlie's boss' home. God worked it out perfectly for us!!! I've done so much searching, investing much precious time into finding a place, and this one just fell into our laps. We know God put this together for us and how grateful we are that His ways are so much better than ours! So anyone reading this who is available on Saturday, Aug. 30th, we need help moving!!! We can use some help so if you want to help us move on Saturday or before that, by helping me pack, let me know! It's not too late to sign up! ;) We as a family are very excited to make this transition and start a bit of a new life in Leesburg! Thanks to all of you who have been praying us through this...God is so good ALL OF THE TIME!
Shelley's Avon Site
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
How exciting! Isn't it wonderful how in the end the house just seems to fall in your laps. I have seen that kind of thing happen so many times. I can't wait to see the new house. I am sure we will help you move. We have a lot of experience in that area. :)
Awesome! God is so GREAT! How cool! That is just awesome! Okay, I just can't stop saying how AWESOME it is. Whatever you need me to do, just tell me. We are here for you. And you know I am a super dooper packer upper. LOL. Call me soon, love you bunches.
That is so exciting!! I am so happy for you! God is so good!!
When I was finished reading the post and clicking on comments I was thinking " how exciting" but that is what Rhonda had said. :) I do that all the time, we must be sisters. lol
That's great! God always has better plans for us than we do. Sorry we can't help you move but the 700 miles is a bit of an obstacle. We will continue praying that the move and transition go well. As far as the girl's rooms go--dollar store totes work very well.
Post a Comment